XR DVI-D Extender with Audio - RS-232 and HDCP
XR: Our "eXtended Range" DVI solution that also transmits stereo audio, serial, and HDCP data.
- Use a single CAT5e/6/7 run for extending DVI-D video plus audio. Also extends RS-232 and HDCP signals to the remote screen.
- Goes much farther than standard DVI cabling-up to 330 feet (100 m)*.
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p (HDTV) or 1920 x 1200 (VESA).
- Enables flexible screen location without compromising video quality.
- HDCP compliant and Blu-ray ready, and supports EDID.
- Transmits serial RS-232 TXD and RXD control signals.
- Includes a transmitter and a wallmountable receiver.
- Auto equalization for extended video range.
- No software or driver installation required.
- Complies with the DVI 1.0 standard.
Put a digital DVI screen up to 330 feet (100 m)* from a video source and control a monitor via RS-232 TXD and RXD control signals with this extender.
Extending over a single CAT5e/6/7 cable, the transmitter-receiver combo supports both HDTV resolutions and VESA standards. The extender makes it easy to send digital 1080p-quality video and 2-channel stereo analog audio plus serial RS-232 control signals to a distant screen or projector.
Audio is integrated into the CATx cable extension, so you don't need a separate cable to transmit audio from the source to the screen.
Because the extender supports bidirectional RS-232 control, you can use serial commands from a PC to control RS-232 equipment or turn a remote screen on and off to save energy in your video application.
Plus, the XR DVI-D Extender with Audio, RS-232, and HDCP supports EDID and HDCP bypass, so you can also extend content from a protected-content source.
*Distance depends on the characteristics and quality of the cable and the type of DVI source and display.
- (2) power supplies with cords
- (2) wallmount brackets with (4) screws
- User manual
Distance depends on the characteristics and quality of the cable and the type of DVI source and display.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.