ServView KVM LCD Console Tray and Switch - 17", 8-Port, Dual-Rail, DVI-D, USB, Widescreen
Enables at-the-rack access to multiple servers.
- This dual-rail console drawer features keyboard, touch pad, and widescreen LCD monitor in 1U.
- The flip-open 17", widescreen LCD panel supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1920 x 1200 scaled).
- Front-panel control and LED indicator make it easy to adjust display image.
- Provides a USB port on the front panel.
- Keyboard and LCD display slide in and out independently, enabling the monitor to remain visible while the keyboard is stored.
- Front-panel USB 2.0 port remains accessible to peripherals even with keyboard and mouse tray closed.
- For more convenience and versatility, the top of the keyboard/mouse tray features a hideaway USB port for USB HID-supported wireless keyboards and mice (RF or Bluetooth®).
- KVM switch function module connects to DVI-D and USB servers.
- LED lighting bar indicates the power status of console and KVM modules.
- Increase productivity, save space, and provide direct control of servers.
The ServView™ V Widescreen with 8-Port DVI-D KVM Switch with USB offers server management in a space-saving, streamlined package. The tray includes a keyboard, touchpad, a 17" TFT widescreen LCD panel, and an integrated 8-port KVM switching module housed in an industry-standard 19" 1U rack drawer, saving you valuable cabinet space. Front panel KVM switch selection buttons enable switching between servers with only the LCD panel open.
The dual-rail design enables the keyboard and LCD display to slide in and out of the rack independently. Store the keyboard out of the way while keeping the display open so you can easily monitor your servers. Check system status even with the cabinet door closed.
Control made easy
Save space by using the switching controls on the monitor bezel to control the switching module without pulling open the keyboard drawer. The top of the drawer has an LED lighting bar to make the closed drawer easy to find in a dark rack.
You can install a USB RF or Bluetooth adapter in the hideaway at the top of the keyboard/mouse tray to access the ServView V and servers with your own wireless keyboard.
The sturdy, slim drawer helps reduce server room clutter. Pull it out and latch it securely in place to use. Or fold your display into the drawer, slide it into the rack, and lock it in place. The ServView V also includes a scratch-resistant surface and a slip-free handle. Installation is easy, too.
Easy to see
The LCD supports a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz. On-screen menus provide quick access to adjust brightness, contrast, screen resolution and refresh rates. Support for VESA DDC 1/2B enables the monitor to automatically adjust to its optimum performance when connected to a server that supports DDC.
Easy to use
The drawer console features a full 105-key, low-profile keyboard. It also supports Sun and Mac® keyboard mapping. The touchpad has simulated wheel control and is dust- and water-resistant. At a 45-degree or greater angle, the LCD monitor automatically shuts down, so you don't have to worry about leaving it on when you fold it and put it away. Additionally, Sun® native resolutions are supported for multiplatform functionality.
Rack it up
The ServView V KVM tray installs in 4-post racks or cabinets with a rail depth of 23.7" minimum to 45.3" maximum. A rackmount kit is included.
- (1) LCD Console (LCD Panel, Keyboard and Touchpad Mouse Console Drawer)
- (1) KVM Module with Power Supply
- (1) Universal Rear Rail Kit (includes  Brackets,  Extenders, and  Screws)
- (10) 0.19" x 0.43" (0.5 x 1.1 cm) Screws
- (10) 0.12" x 0.24" (0.3 x 0.6 cm) Screws
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.