Quad MultiViewer - 4K60, HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA, 5x1
Simultaneously view four 4K60 4:4:4 video sources on one display.
- Video processor can scale HDMI, DisplayPort and VGA video up or down and adjust its aspect ratio to match the native resolution of your screen.
- Control via pushbuttons, Ethernet, RS-232 and IR.
- Supports PIP and POP configurations. Includes six preset screen layouts.
- Provides seamless switching between multimedia input channels.
- Images can be rotated, enlarged and flipped.
- Supports stereo analog audio input and stereo digital audio output.
- Ideal for conference rooms and control rooms.
Ideal for conference rooms, control rooms, and classrooms, the Quad Multiviewer gives you an incredibly easy way to simultaneously view four video sources on one display in real-time with no frame dropping. This cost-effective video scaler handles any input resolution up to 4Kat60Hz or full HD 1080p. The operation is fully automatic. Simply connect the video sources, such as laptops, DVRs or Ethernet switches, and the viewer intelligently converts the signal for optimal display.
Cost-effective: one screen/four sources
Save space and money in your control or conference room by viewing four 4K60 sources on one display instead of four. You'll also find the Quad Multiviewer to be an extremely affordable solution.
Superb sight and sound
Get true 4K60 input and output support. Inputs include three HDMI, one VGA, and one DisplayPort as well as digital and analog audio. Don't have a 4K display? The viewer scales signals down to match the native display resolution.
Change and rearrange how you view the four different video windows. Choose from six pre-set PIP and POP layouts or create up to eight custom screen layouts. You can also rotate, enlarge and flip images.
Engineers in today's command and control rooms and Real-Time Operation Centers (ROCs) need instantaneous access to mission-critical monitoring systems. Give them the ability to efficiently see all data feeds on one display.
Hold more productive meetings and encourage collaboration in conference rooms and huddle spaces. Connect PCs, laptops, media boxes, Blu-ray players even an Ethernet switch. Add ControlBridge™ for a complete, one-touch room automation system.
- (1) Quad MultiViewer - 4K60 HDMI DisplayPort VGA IP 5x1
- (1) Remote Control
- (1) 12-VDC 12-V 2-A Output Power Adapter
- (1) HDMI to DisplayPort Adapter (VA-HDMI-DP)
- (2) Rackmount Brackets
- (4) Rubber Pads for Desktop Mounting
- (1) Bag of Screws
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.