Colored Fiber OM4 50/125 Multimode Fiber Optic Patch Cable - LSZH
Color code network applications with Low-Smoke Zero Halogen OM4 fiber cable in 12 standard colors.
- Send data up to 500 meters at 10-Gbps.
- Color code fiber networks for different applications, departments, and security levels.
- Take your network to 10-GbE.
- Low smoke zero halogen jacket reduces the amount of toxic and corrosive gas emitted during combustion.
- Well suited for use in aircraft, ships, and construction areas.
- OM1, OM2, and OM3 multimode plus single-mode cables are also available.
- Choose from 12 colors, four connector options, and 13 standard lengths.
- 10-Gbps compliant per IEEE 802.3ae.
- It provides an upgrade path from 10-Gbps to 40-Gbps and beyond.
- Use with 850-nm VCSELs and LED laser light sources.
- Backward compatible with OM1, OM2, and OM3 cable.
- PVC and plenum jackets are also available.
- Choose from 12 colors, 13 lengths, 4 cores, and 10 connector combinations.
Color-code fiber networks for different applications, departments, and security levels. Make finance green and sales white. Red cables can indicate connections for secure switches or security equipment.
With more than 16,000 standard part numbers, Black Box offers the largest selection of colored fiber cable in the industry.
How to order these cables:
Once you've decided what type of cable you want, download the product data-sheet to see how to build your cable part number. It's super easy and super convenient. No need to get a custom quote.
Examples of fiber optic cable codes:
FOCMR62-001M-STST-BL = Cable with a PVC jacket, 62.5-micron core, 1-meter length, ST-ST connectors in blue.
FOCMP50-008M-STLC-OR = Cable with a plenum jacket, 50-micron core, 8-meter length, ST-LC connectors in orange.
FOCMRLZH-030M-SCLC-YL = Cable with a LS0H jacket, 9-micron core, 30-meter length, SC-LC connectors in yellow.
Jacket: CMR (PVC), CMP (Plenum); Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LS0H)
Core: OM3 Laser Optimized 50 micron
Length: 001M- (1 Meter); 002M- (2 Meters); 003M- (3 Meters); 004M- (4 Meters); 005M- (5 Meters); 006M- (6 Meters); 007M- (7 Meters); 008M- (8 Meters); 010M- (10 Meters); 015M- (15 Meters); 020M- (20 Meters); 025M- (25 Meters); 030M- (30 Meters)
Connectors: STST- (ST to ST); SCSC- (SC to SC); LCLC- (LC to LC); MTMT- (MT-RJ to MT-RJ); STSC- (ST to SC); STLC- (ST to LC); STMT- (ST to MT-RJ); SCLC- (SC to LC); LCMT- (LC to MT-RJ); SCMT- (SC to MT-RJ)
Color: BL (Blue); OR (Orange); GN (Green); BR (Brown); GR (Gray); WH (White); RD (Red); BK (Black); YL (Yellow); VT (Violet); PK (Pink); AQ (Aqua)
Cables are not returnable.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.