Colored Fiber OM3 50/125 Multimode Fiber Optic Patch Cable - OFNR PVC
Get fiber cable in 12 colors for color-coded applications.
- Match Black Box fiber cable to your company, team, or school colors for that special networking application.
- Take your network to 10-GbE.
- 62.5-, 50-, and 9-micron single-mode cable are also available.
- Get the connectors you want: ST, SC, LC, and MT-RJ in 10 different combinations.
- Choose from 12 different colors
- Select from 13 lengths ranging from 1 to 30 meters.
- Higher data aggregation in the backbone, riser, and high-speed parallel interconnects (HSPIs).
- Full compatibility with a broad range of laser-based and legacy protocols and applications.
- Industry-leading CPC® coatings for superior micro-bend and environmental performance.
How to order these cables:
Once you've decided what type of cable you want, download the product data-sheet to see how to build your cable part number. It's super easy and super convenient. No need to get a custom quote.
Examples of fiber optic cable codes:
FOCMR62-001M-STST-BL = Cable with a PVC jacket, 62.5-micron core, 1-meter length, ST-ST connectors in blue.
FOCMP50-008M-STLC-OR = Cable with a plenum jacket, 50-micron core, 8-meter length, ST-LC connectors in orange.
FOCMRSM-030M-SCLC-YL = Cable with a PVC jacket, 9-micron core, 30-meter length, SC-LC connectors in yellow.
Jacket: CMR (PVC) or CMP (Plenum)
Core: 62- (62.5 Micron), 50- (50 Micron), 10- (10-GbE 50 Micron), or SM- (Single-Mode)
Length: 001M- (1 Meter); 002M- (2 Meters); 003M- (3 Meters); 004M- (4 Meters); 005M- (5 Meters); 006M- (6 Meters); 007M- (7 Meters); 008M- (8 Meters); 010M- (10 Meters); 015M- (15 Meters); 020M- (20 Meters); 025M- (25 Meters); 030M- (30 Meters)
Connectors: STST- (ST to ST); SCSC- (SC to SC); LCLC- (LC to LC); MTMT- (MT-RJ to MT-RJ); STSC- (ST to SC); STLC- (ST to LC); STMT- (ST to MT-RJ); SCLC- (SC to LC); LCMT- (LC to MT-RJ); SCMT- (SC to MT-RJ)
Color: BL (Blue); OR (Orange); GN (Green); BR (Brown); GR (Gray); WH (White); RD (Red); BK (Black); YL (Yellow); VT (Violet); PK (Pink); AQ (Aqua)
Cables are not returnable.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.