Connect OM2 50/125 Multimode Fiber Optic Patch Cable - OFNR PVC
Value-based OM2 patch cabling meets or exceeds industry-standard requirements.
- OM2 50/125 multimode patch cables for high-bandwidth transmission.
- Supports data transfer rates up to 1 Gbps and 10 Gbps.
- Connector options are available in combinations of LC, SC, and ST.
- OFNR PVC fiber optic cabling certified for use in riser applications.
- 100 percent testing to ensure optimal performance.
Black Box’s Connect line of general-purpose OM2 50/125 multimode cabling is constructed to meet or exceed TIA/EIA industry standards, providing you the functionality you need without the premium price. With support for high-bandwidth Gigabit and 10-Gigabit communications, you can connect all of your OM2 50/125 multimode transceivers to switches, servers, and other high-performance networking equipment. These cables are constructed of 2.0-mm duplex zipcord style cabling. They feature an OFNR PVC jacket that is certified for use in riser applications to prevent the spread of fire from floor to floor. Additionally, we perform 100 percent testing during production to ensure every one of our cables provides the utmost performance and protection in any application.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.