iCompel® Digital Signage 4K 15-Zone Media Player - Wi-Fi Enabled, 128-GB
Our premium, VESA-mountable iCompel Subscriber for high-quality video and Flash, and more.
- An appliance-based solution that sets up fast with all software preinstalled.
- A high-performing subscriber for high-quality SMB signage, plus with Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Controllable via a standard Web browser connection.
- Easy to scale. Use standalone with one screen or across a network to show content on multiple screens.
- Screen content can be updated locally. Instantly add text messages or alerts for an audience.
- Supports 1080p video processing with HDMI® and DVI-I outputs.
- Plays four videos - great for showing a mix of different videos side by side.
- It also supports unlimited zones for text and images and up to 15 zones for HTML.
- Easy to change and alter layouts and graphical effects with drag-and-drop tools.
- Set up multizone layouts with each zone playing different media from its own playlist.
- Simple to stream dynamic RSS feeds from the Internet. Supports XML.
- Rotate screen images for either portrait or landscape orientation.
- Highly secure Linux®-based appliance with a built-in firewall.
- GPIO external device input capabilities (for motion detectors, sensors, etc.) with GPIO adapter (ICOMP-GPIO).
- Small form factor with SSD drive. VESA mounts on the back of the screen.
Gather, distribute, and manage digital signage content easily with our iCompel™ P Series platform.
Ideal for both small- and medium-size offices, the iCompel appliances work right out of the box with all software preinstalled - and no recurring licensing fees to deal with later. Plus software updates are free for a lower cost of ownership.
iCompel is also easy to use, giving you the flexibility to create attention-getting digital signage without a lot of creative or technical know-how. Even better, iCompel is easy to integrate; it won't cause IT and security headaches when added to your network.
Because iCompel supports many media formats, you can combine video with scrolling text, photos, Flash, and Web content. In addition to HTML, XML, and RSS media, it handles PDF, MPEG, AVI, QuickTime®, and PowerPoint® media*; JPEG, GIF, and TIFF images; and WAV and MP3 audio.
Install an iCompel P Series VESA Subscriber, Wi-Fi unit on your network and manage it via a Web browser. One iCompel Publisher can send media over the network to an iCompel Subscriber - even on the other side of the world.
Scaling from a standalone installation to a multichannel network with many screens is a matter of simply adding more iCompel units to your IT network configuration.
Easy to set up and play media from a publisher.
Setup is easy. To get started, you simply connect the iCompel unit to your network and to a display. After booting up, the iCompel unit automatically obtains an IP address from the network. Fixed IP addresses can also be set.
Now, it's time to get creative using the software on the iCompel Publisher unit. Begin by dragging and dropping media from your computer desktop or a folder to the iCompel media folders on the publisher's appliance's hard disk or use its intuitive interface to browse for files.
All iCompel Publishers enable you to produce and control multiple content channels; the subscribers pull content from a publisher according to a preset schedule. This way, you can deliver a high-impact display at the right time in the right place, whether it's stored media, such as promotional ads, or Web media, including XML and RSS feeds.
A built-in firewall keeps access limited to authorized users only, and there's no need to install any third-party software or virus protection. iCompel uses HTTP and HTTPS security protocols and supports the LDAP authentication protocol and VPN capabilities for secure remote access.
The software included in the publisher unit enables you to set up one or more screen layouts containing one or more zones for display.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.