No interference, high bandwidth, and low cost for CCTV to fiber.
- Sends video in color or black and white up to 1.5 miles (2.4 km).
- Operates over standard simplex multimode fiber optic cable.
- Ideal for long-distance information displays, signs, and security systems.
- Compatible with all standard video formats, including NTSC, PAL, and SECAM.
- Eliminates ground-loop problems.
- Immune to electrical interference.
- Easy to install; all you need is a screwdriver.
The FiberPath from Black Box is a cost-effective way to transmit video over fiber. It delivers clean, crisp video transmissions by transmitting quality color or black-and-white video over standard multimode fiber optic cable. The FiberPath is ideal for use in both indoor and outdoor industrial environments.
Your video camera can be up to 1.5 miles (2.4 km) from your video monitor. Simply attach your CCTV camera or other video sources to the transmitter with standard coax cable. The FiberPath is compatible with all standard analog video formats, including NTSC, PAL, and SECAM. Then connect terminated fiber optic cable between the transmitter and receiver; all you need is a screwdriver. Once it's installed, the FiberPath operates without any attention from you for years to come!
- (1) transmitter
- (1) receiver
- (2) power supplies
Transmitter and receiver must be used in pairs.
A replacement transmitter (AC445A-TX) and receiver (AC446A-RX) are available separately.
Poduct works with:
- Multimode, General-Purpose, Breakout-Style Bulk Fiber Optic Cables (EXN050A)
- Coax Cable, RG-59 PVC (ETN59-BNC)
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.