CX UNO KVM Switch - 8-Port, CATX
High-end, multiplatform KVM switching over CATx with remote access.
- 1 user can easily access up to 8 computers that support VGA or DisplayPort Video, with USB or PS/2 Keyboard and mouse
- Extend computers up to 32 feet away using the Server Access Modules, while the optional user port can be extended up to 980 feet, all over CATx cabling
- Support for 1920x1200 when extension distance is less than 164 feet between CPU and User
- Shared local and remote user console.
- Stereo audio support.
- CATx cabling means you can cascade 31 CPUs in 1U.
- Flash upgradeable.
- A 16-port version is also available.
Add PS/2®, USB, or Sun® Server Access Modules (SAMs) to your ServSwitch CX Uno, 8-Port. All platforms are available with stereo audio support for speakers, too! Place servers up to 32.8 feet (10 m) from the switch and connect them with a simple CATx cable.
Small size, big delivery
Less than half the width of a standard 19" mountable device, the ServSwitch CX Uno supports up to 31 cascaded servers in 1U of rack space. Added to a KVM drawer like the ServView KVM Drawer (KVT317A), it's an ideal solution for dense server rack environments.
Remote access option via CATx
With the Remote Access Modules for the CX Uno for PS/2 or USB (KV04-REM or KV04U-REM series), a remote user has access to the attached servers from more than 900 feet (300 m) away using a single CATx cable.
Remote control option
Like all CX series switches, the CX Uno can be switched remotely via RS232 commands. You can also synchronize the switching of multiple units, enabling support for multi-head video.
- (1) 8-Port Switch
- (1) Set of Rubber Feet (4 total)
- (1) Power Supply
- (1) Serial Upgrade Cable (DB9M to DB9F)
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.