Wallmount Rack - 6U, 12-24 , Tapped Rails Holes, 75-lb. Capacity
Get convenient access to the back of your components.
- Provides 6U of convenient wallmount racking space.
- Weight capacity of 75 pounds (34 kg).
- The Hinged Panel enables you to swing out rackmount components.
- It can be mounted to swing left or right.
- Constructed of 14-gauge welded steel.
- 12-24 , TAPPED RAILS holes for rackmounting.
The Black Box® Wallmount Swing Bracket is the most convenient way to wall-mount a patch panel or other network components. Standard 19" rails with 12-24 holes hold equipment up to 6U high. The bracket measures 10.9"H x 19.5"W x 9.5"D (41.9 x 49.5 x 30.5 cm) and provides enough depth for you to mount even oversized components.
The Hinged Panel (included) enables you to easily swing out components to access cables or DIP switches. The quick-release, spring-loaded thumbscrews mean no tools are required.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.