VX1000 Series Extender Scaling Receiver - 4K, HDMI, CATx, Audio
Receive and scale HDMI video, audio, RS-232, and Ethernet signals up to 330 feet.
- Supports up to 4K (UHD) resolutions.
- Reliable connection with superior video quality.
- Sends power to a CATx transmitter via standard PoC.
- Upscale or downscale video in u to 4K resolution from a CATx transmitter or switcher.
- Audio de-embedding enables analog or digital audio to be sent to a separate audio system.
- Automatic HDMI EDID managment.
- HDCP 2.2 compliance.
- RS-232 and Ethernet pass-through.
- All connections on the same side of device.
- Ideal solution whenever scaling of the remote video signal is required for the 4 x 1 Presentation Switcher (AVSC-0401H-R2).
- Control using rotary button, RS-232, or Telnet.
- (1) Presentation Switch Receiver
- (1) Power Supply, 12 VDC
- (2) IR Sensors
- (1) Set of Surface-Mount Brackets
This product works with:
- VX1000 Series Extender Transmitter (VX-1001-TX)
- VX1000 Series Extender Wallplate Transmitter (VX-1002-TX)
- 4x1 Presentation Switcher (AVSC-0401H)
Questions? Contact our FREE Tech Support.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.