- Keyboard and LCD display slide in and out independently, enabling the monitor to remain visible while the keyboard is stored.
- Front-panel USB 2.0 port remains accessible to peripherals even with keyboard and mouse tray closed.
- For more convenience and versatility, the top of the keyboard/mouse tray features a hideaway USB port for USB HID-supported wireless keyboards and mice (RF or Bluetooth®).
- KVM switch function module connects to DVI-D and USB servers.
- LED lighting bar indicates the power status of console and KVM modules.
- Increase productivity, save space, and provide direct control of servers.
The ServView™ V Widescreen with 8-Port DVI-D KVM Switch with USB offers server management in a space-saving, streamlined package. The tray includes a keyboard, touchpad, a 17" TFT widescreen LCD panel, and an integrated 8-port KVM switching module housed in an industry-standard 19" 1U rack drawer, saving you valuable cabinet space. Front panel KVM switch selection buttons enable switching between servers with only the LCD panel open.
The dual-rail design enables the keyboard and LCD display to slide in and out of the rack independently. Store the keyboard out of the way while keeping the display open so you can easily monitor your servers. Check system status even with the cabinet door closed.
Control made easy
Save space by using the switching controls on the monitor bezel to control the switching module without pulling open the keyboard drawer. The top of the drawer has an LED lighting bar to make the closed drawer easy to find in a dark rack.
You can install a USB RF or Bluetooth adapter in the hideaway at the top of the keyboard/mouse tray to access the ServView V and servers with your own wireless keyboard.
The sturdy, slim drawer helps reduce server room clutter. Pull it out and latch it securely in place to use. Or fold your display into the drawer, slide it into the rack, and lock it in place. The ServView V also includes a scratch-resistant surface and a slip-free handle. Installation is easy, too.
Easy to see
The LCD supports a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz. On-screen menus provide quick access to adjust brightness, contrast, screen resolution and refresh rates. Support for VESA DDC 1/2B enables the monitor to automatically adjust to its optimum performance when connected to a server that supports DDC.
Easy to use
The drawer console features a full 105-key, low-profile keyboard. It also supports Sun and Mac® keyboard mapping. The touchpad has simulated wheel control and is dust- and water-resistant. At a 45-degree or greater angle, the LCD monitor automatically shuts down, so you don't have to worry about leaving it on when you fold it and put it away. Additionally, Sun® native resolutions are supported for multiplatform functionality.
Rack it up
The ServView V KVM tray installs in 4-post racks or cabinets with a rail depth of 23.7" minimum to 45.3" maximum. A rackmount kit is included.