ServTray KVM LCD Console Tray and CATx Switch - 19", 16-Port, Single-Rail, VGA, PS/2, USB
Access via a local KVM Tray, or from a remote user station up to 1000 feet away.
- 1RU Design with 19" Display that can support resolutions up to 1280x1024
- Built-in 16-Port CATx KVM Switch with support for an optional remote user up to 980 feet away (Server Access Modules and User Stations not included in kit)
- Support for VGA and DisplayPort Video, with either USB or PS/2 Keyboard and Mouse
- Multiplatform support using USB, PS/2, or Sun compatible SAMs.
- CATx patch cables ensure neat rack installation.
- Management software included.
- Control via on-screen display (OSD) menu, push buttons, hotkeys, or mouse.
- Expand the system by using the ServSwitch CX Uno (KV0161A, KV0081A).
- Users can control a serial power switch, enable password security access with user profiles, respond to RS-232 switching commands, and much more.
- Also available with 16 ports.
The 1RU 19" KVM Tray allows users to quickly access up to 16 computers and servers from within the local server room or from their office using the optional KVM Receiver (KV04xx-REM). The KVM Tray features a slide out drawer which combines the monitor, keyboard, and mouse all in one. The KVM Tray can support resolutions up to 1280x1024, and the CX Server Access Modules (KV140xA) can be used to add more computers to the built-in 16-Port CATx KVM Switch.
- KVM Tray with Keyboard, Touchpad, and LCD Monitor
- KVM Module
- Power Supply
- Universal Rear Rail Kit
- User Manual
This product works with:
- Gigabase CAT5e cables (EVNSL81)
- ServSwitch™ CX Uno (KV0161A, KV0081A)
- ServSwitch CX Server Access Modules for PS/2 or USB (KV1400A–1404A)
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.