SWITCH BETWEEN SEPARATE SECURE COMPUTER SYSTEMS SIMPLY BY MOVING A MOUSE CURSOR FROM MONITOR TO MONITOR
The Black Box KM switch allows a single user to access up to four different monitors/sources and provides peace of mind knowing that each connection is secure. Easily switch sources by moving your mouse from monitor to monitor. With configurable USB port, this device will also allow you to configure and control access to the external CAC reader.
- Enables a single user to switch between four monitors and attached CPUs
- Improved desk ergonomic design allows for less clutter on the desk and increases efficiency
The Secure KM Switch enables a single user to easily access information and control operations across four computer systems and monitors, saving time, money, and space and works as an extended desktop switch on a single computer. This product is ideal in secure command and control applications - all with a host of secure features.
- Tested and certified to NIAP Protection Profile version 3.0
- USB, audio and DVI-I with best dual-link DVI resolutions up to 2560x1600, DisplayPort and HDMI resolutions up to 4K (3840x2160 @30Hz).
- Supports balanced speaker outputs and switching
- Fully advanced and configurable CAC port (optional)
- Isolated channels ensure that data is not leaked between secure ports and the outside world
- Uni-directional data flow from computer to peripheral prevents eavesdropping attempts through vulnerable devices
- Mechanical, electrical, and optical isolation to prevent hacking and data leaks in environments where security is critical
- Secure EDID learning prevents unwanted and unsecure data from being transmitted through DDC lines
- Protected firmware keeps intruders from re-programming or reading the firmware
- Keyboard/internal cache wiping
- Chassis intrusion protection
- Equipped with internal anti-tamper switches and Tamper-evident seals
ABOUT SECURE KVM FROM BLACK BOX
NIAP PP3.0 certified Secure KVM Switches from Black Box offer a secure desktop access solution to safeguard against cyber intrusion for government/military agencies, finance, healthcare, traffic control, and educational facilities alike. The Black Box NIAP PP3.0 certified Secure KVM Switches provide ultra-secure switching between up to 16 standard personal/portable computers, servers, or thin clients running operating systems such as Windows or Linux from an ergonomic and space-saving workspace.
BROAD SECURE KVM SWITCH PORTFOLIO FOR EVERY APPLICATION AND EVERY INDUSTRY
The Secure KVM Switch range from Black Box is one of the widest in the industry. Different applications and industries have different requirements for centralized computer access. This portfolio has a suitable solution for every configuration:
- KVM Switches with 2-,4-, 8- or 16- computer ports
- Single User or Matrix Switches with up to four simultaneous users
- 4K digital and analog video options featuring consoles with up to four monitors
- KM Switches with dedicated computer-monitor connections and instant mouse switching
- Single-Port Peripheral Isolator
- All certified to the stringent security standard NIAP PP3.0
WHY SECURE KVM?
Connecting peripherals such as keyboard, mouse, and speakers to a PC introduces potential data leakage and hacking risks. There are no filters nor is there data detection and protection features between the PC and peripherals using traditional KVM Switches. Put simply, sensitive or classified information is far too important to be left unsecure.
TESTED AND CERTIFIED TO THE LATEST NIAP PP3.0 SECURITY PROFILE
Secure KVM Switches are designed for use in secure defense and intelligence applications where sensitive data must be protected. The Secure KVM Switches from Black Box are NIAP PP 3.0 certified and equipped with the highest security features that meet today's Information Assurance safe control standards. The switches contain unique hardware configurations that prevent data leakage between PCs and connected peripherals eliminating any potential cyber threat.
MULTI-LEVEL SECURITY FOR STRICT INFORMATION ASSURANCE
Absolute isolation of the mechanical, electrical and optical signals including air gapping prevents hacking and data leakage between the ports and the outside world. Each port of the Secure KVM Switch uses its own isolated data channels. Upfront switching on another target computer, the KVM switch erases the internal cache and keyboard data to ensure that no residual data remains in the channel. The fixed secure firmware/ROM is non-reprogrammable and keeps intruders from reading, reprogramming via unwanted firmware upgrades, or physically removing.
ALWAYS-ON TAMPER-PROOF DESIGN
The Secure KVM Switches feature active Anti-tamper switches, external hologram tamper-evident seals, and a long-life internal Anti-tampering battery. If the cover is ever removed from the chassis, the KVM Switch becomes inoperable to protect against any attempt of physical intrusion.
OPTIONAL COMMON ACCESS CARD (CAC) SUPPORT
The Secure KVM Switches are optionally available with a fully advanced and configurable CAC port that supports CAC devices like smart cards and biometric readers. Even further, authenticated admins can register and assign specific peripheral devices to this CAC port. Users can then switch the assigned device along with the KVM switching of the connected computers.
Limiting wait time the Secure KVM switches simulate a generic EDID as default, allowing it to operate most of the connected monitors. Both selected and non-selected computers maintain a constant connection with the unit's video emulation controllers, allowing for ultra-fast switching and restricting discovery of newly connected monitors during switching operations. Upon activating the KVM, the unit will quickly and automatically learn new EDID for specific monitors preventing any potential video compatibility issues.
DIGITAL AND ANALOG VIDEO WITH SECURE EDID LEARN
NIAP PP3.0 certified Secure KVM Switches with DVI-I interfaces support VGA (via adapter), single link DVI, dual-link DVI with native resolutions up to 2560x1600 at 60Hz. Upon activation, the Secure KVM device will quickly and automatically learn or recall EDID information for specifically connected monitors. The unit then prevents unwanted and unsecure data from getting transmitted through DDC lines.
NIAP 3.0 CERTIFIED AND TAA COMPLIANT
These switches have been certified to NIAP PP 3.0, the highest Common Criteria level (Protection Profile for Peripheral Sharing Switch Version 3.0).
SUPPORT FOR TODAY'S DEMANDING 4K RESOLUTIONS
DVI-I (DVI or VGA), HDMI or DisplayPort video standards and resolutions up to 4K.
IDEAL FOR GOVERNMENT, MILITARY, INTELLIGENCE, OR ANYWHERE SECURITY IS A PRIORITY
Perfect for agencies and businesses that need to keep classified, financial, and other private and personal data safe from external and internal threats.
IMPROVE OPERATOR AWARENESS
Save time by not having to run back and forth between secured and unsecured workstations. Improve operator situational awareness by controlling different systems through just one keyboard, mouse and one or up to four monitors.