Secure KVM Switch, NIAP 3.0 Certified - Single-Monitor, DVI-I, PS2, USB, Audio, CAC
Secure KVM switches protect against cyber intrusion and meet the strict requirements of the latest NIAP Protection Profile for Peripheral Sharing Devices version 3.0.
- Tested and certified to NIAP Protection Profile version 3.0
- DVI video up to 2560x1600 at 60Hz (Dual-Link), VGA (via adapter), USB HID, and stereo audio
- Equipped with anti-tampering protection such as tamper evident hologram seals, chassis intrusion, fixed firmware and automatic keyboard data clearing
- Absolute secure and isolation between data paths
- Secure EDID learning and emulation
- Non-reprogrammable ROM
- Advanced and fully configurable CAC port
- Supports balanced speaker outputs and switching
The Black Box Secure KVM Desktop Switches allow a single operator to control up to eight DVI computers from a single workplace using one set of keyboard and mouse and one DVI (or VGA using adapter) monitors. They provide peace of mind knowing that each connection is secure. Options include 2-,4-, or 8-port switches with CAC support.
The Secure KVM Desktop Switches protect your sensitive data using the latest technology. The switches have isolated channels to ensure that data is not leaked between secure ports and the outside world. To prevent eavesdropping attempts through vulnerable devices, the switches support uni-directional data flow from computer to peripheral. Mechanical, electrical, and optical isolation stop hacking and data leaks in environments where security is critical. Plus, secure EDID learning prevents unwanted and unsecure data from being transmitted through DDC lines. The Secure KVM Desktop Switches use protected firmware to keep intruders from re-programming or reading the firmware. Keyboard/internal cache wiping and chassis intrusion protection provide even more security. The Secure KVM Desktop Switches also use anti-tamper switches and tamper-evident seals to shield your confidential data.
Why Secure KVM
Connecting peripherals such as monitor, keyboard, mouse, and speakers to a PC introduces potential data leakage and hacking risks. Secure KVM Switches are designed for use in any application where sensitive data must be protected, including defense, government agencies, and intelligence. Secure KVM Switches from Black Box are NIAP PP 3.0 certified and equipped with the highest security features that meet today’s Information Assurance safe control standards. The switches contain unique hardware configurations that prevent data leakage between PCs and connected peripherals eliminating potential cyber threats.
- (1) NIAP 3.0 Secure Single-Head DVI-I KVM Switch, CAC
- (1) 12-VDC Power Supply with Power Cord
- Quick Start Guide
Product works with:
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.