Radian Video Wall Software for Windows 10 - Pro
Quick, effective management of video walls in real-time.
- Simple interface that enables quick and effective management of video walls, regardless of size.
- Template tool lets users place their own templates across an entire video wall and apply a template to an individual window.
- User rights management can be deployed on each system to ensure each user is only accessing what they’re supposed to.
- Easy set up for multiple video walls.
- Management of multiple video walls through a single system.
- Manipulation of sources using simple drag and drop functionality.
- Standard features from the standard version
- Manage multiple walls with a single user or interface
- User rights management
- IP SQX source capability
Managing your video wall just became easier
This video wall management system boasts an easy-to-use but advanced interface that gives you the tools you need to manage content from video captures, IP streams, and local applications.
And this system is powerful and adaptive. It allows any piece of content to be placed anywhere on your video wall, whether from a Datapath capture card, IP via the PC processor, an ActiveSQX card, or local media.
Quickly create complex templates
Place your own templates across an entire video wall that evenly distributes content or apply a template to an individual window, so multiple windows can be grouped together and moved as a single item.
Deliver multiple walls through a single system. Walls in separate areas of a building can be independently driven from a single location. Multiple walls can be easily set up using the wall creator wizard.
Powerful control of user rights
User rights management can be deployed on each system to ensure no one is accessing the wrong files. Users can be assigned roles on a per wall basis based on their Windows login, with each role allowing access to a subset of sources of layout files. Two powerful editions to fit your deployment Radian Video Wall Manager is offered in Standard and Pro editions. Standard provides all the features users need to manage their complex video walls. Pro provides all the great features of Standard but also includes MultiWall, user rights management, and IP SWX source functionality.
IP decode specifications:
- Decode support: H.264 Mpeg4 (Part 10 AVC), Mpeg4 Part 2 & MJPEG
- Internet Protocol: IPv4, IPv6
- De-interlacing: Supported
- Streaming protocols: HTTP, RTSP, & MPEG2-TS support multicast & unicast
- OS support: Windows 7 & 10
The amount of processing power available in a system and therefore the number of simultaneous streams that can be decoded are dependent on a number of factors including any additional applications running on the system. These figures assume an Intel Corei7 system with no other active applications running.
This product works with:
- Radian Video Wall Processors (VWP-2090, VWP-2110, VWP-2040)
Questions? Contact our FREE Tech Support.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.