OM4 50/125 Multimode Fiber Optic Patch Cable - Reversible Polarity, Push-Pull Tab Connectors, OFNR PVC, LC-LC, Aqua
Premium OM4 multimode patch cabling ensures optimal performance in 10/40/100G networking applications
- Premium cabling designed to exceed industry standards
- 10GBase-SR SFP+, 40Gbase-SR4 QSFP+, and 100Gbase-SR10 QSFP28 compliant
- Supports data transfer rates up to 10 Gbps, 40 Gbps, and 100 Gbps
- Backward compatible with existing OM2 and OM3 50/125 MMF equipment
- Ultra-slim uniboot design reduces clutter and increases airflow in high-density applications
- Easily insert and remove cabling from high-density applications with Push-Pull Tab connectors
Black Box's premium line of OM4 50/125 Laser-Optimized Multimode Cabling is constructed to exceed TIA/EIA industry standards, providing premium performance for your ultra-high-speed 10/40/100G networking applications. With support for 10Gbase-SR, 40Gbase-SR4, and 100Gbase-SR10, you can connect all of your 10G SFP+, 40G QSFP+, and 100G QSFP28 transceivers while maintaining backward compatibility with existing OM2 and OM3 50/125 multimode equipment.
Constructed of uniboot zipcord-style OFNR PVC cabling, these cables feature an ultra-slim design that reduces clutter and increases airflow in tight-fitting, high-density applications. Compliment that with Push-Pull Tab connectors, and these cables make installation in cramped environments a breeze. Simply use the long-length Push-Pull Tab connector to quickly insert a cable into highly condensed areas or to easily remove it from spaces where fingers have trouble fitting with the aid of the quick-release pull tab.
To offer even greater ease of use, these cables have Duplex LC connectors that feature a reversible-polarity design, allowing you to adapt them for the needs of your environment. We also perform 100% testing of each cable during production to ensure premium performance and reliability.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.