Managed VDSL2 Fast Ethernet Extender PoE PSE Kit - 1km, 100-Mbps
Ethernet extension over your existing twisted-pair cable.
- The VDSL2 PoE Ethernet Extender Kit features two extenders, one of which is a PoE PSE device (802.3af).
- Supports 100-Mbps downstream and 60-Mbps upstream for distances up to 500 feet (152.4 m).
- Auto-rate algorithm automatically determines the best possible baud rate.
- Supports distances of up to 4000 feet (1219 m) at 28/0.3 Mbps.
- Autosensing, autonegotiating 10-/100-Mbps Ethernet port.
- Auto MDI/MDI-X
- DIP switches for master/slave configuration.
- Low latency.
This high-speed Ethernet extender enables you to power PoE devices without the need for an additional power outlet.
The VDSL2 PoE Ethernet Extender Kit features two extenders, one of which is a PoE PSE device, which supplies power to a PoE PD device such as an IP camera or wireless access point. This enables you to seamlessly integrate the extenders into a PoE infrastructure and eliminates the need to supply a spare power outlet for distant network devices.
Installation is easy - just connect the extenders then configure them using simple DIP switches.
This product is covered by one or more of the following: United States Patent Nos. 7,457,250; 8,902,760; and/or 9,019,838.
Ethernet Extender Kit PoE. Extends 10/100Mbps Ethernet RJ45 over copper or CATx line interface, RJ45. The kit includes 2 extenders for near-end (local) far-end (remote) deployment. Typical applications include Enterprise LAN extension, campus LAN expansion.
This kit includes a pair of auto-rate Ethernet extenders, using a standard 2-wire connection, which simplifies your life and provides a cost-effective network extension by enabling you to make the most of your pre-existing twisted-pair infrastructure.
These 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX Ethernet Extenders use VDSL2 technology to provide an easy, inexpensive way to extend the reach of your Ethernet network over ordinary voice-grade copper wire. Devices include external 100-240VAC power supplies. The Kit features two extenders, one of which is a PoE PSE device, which supplies power (802.3af) to a PoE PD device such as an IP camera or wireless access point.
- (1) VDSL2 PoE Ethernet Extender PSE (PSE Unit)
- (1) VDSL2 PoE Ethernet Extender PSE (Standard Unit)
- (1) 12V DC, 2A Power Adapter for VDSL2 PoE Ethernet Extender, PSE (PSE Unit)
- (1) 5V DC, 1A Power Adapter for VDSL2 PoE Ethernet Extender, PSE (Standard Unit)
- (1) CD containing the User Manual
This product is covered by one of more of the following: United States Patent Nos. 7,457,250; 8,902,760; and/or 9,019,838.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.