LinkGain INDUSTRIAL ETHERNET EXTENDER
The simple way to send your LAN over copper.
- Extends 10/100-Mbps Ethernet up to 1.6 miles (2.6 km) at 1 Mbps and up to 300 meters at 100 Mbps.
- Symmetrical VDSL supports speeds of up to 100 Mbps.
- Hot swap extenders in and out of the rack without having to power down the entire system
- Transparent to network protocols
- Six speeds with easy-to-read speed indicator LEDs on top of the extender
- Ethernet ports are Auto MDI/MDI-X and autosensing for speed and duplex
- Rackmount in the LinkGain Chassis (LB300A-RACK) sold seperately
Black Box 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX Ethernet Extenders use vDSL to provide an easy, inexpensive way to extend the reach of your Ethernet network over ordinary voice-grade copper wire or coax cable.
Just plug an extender into each end of your copper wire and use simple DIP switches to set one unit as local (CO) and the other as remote (CP)-there’s never any software to install. Plus, the RJ-45 port autosenses speed and duplex and features MDI/MDI-X for easy cabling.
For larger installations, you can mount the extenders in a convenient 16-slot rackmount chassis. The chassis has ventilation holes plus a fan to keep the extenders cool.
- Industrial Ethernet Extender
- External power adapter 100-240V AC with plug clips for US UK and Europe
- Quick Start Guide
Must be used in pairs.
This product is not backwards compatible with the LB300A, due to it operating on a new protocol.
Product works with:
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.