LGB5000 Series Gigabit Ethernet (1000-Mbps) Managed Switch - (44) 10/100/1000-Mbps Copper RJ45, (4) 100/1000-Mbps Dual-Media SFP, (4) 1/10Gbps SFP+
This layer 2 switch delivers high performance, scalability, and availability for your LAN access network.
- LGB5028A-R2 provides (24) 10/100/1000BASE-T UTP ports, and (4) SFP+ ports that support speeds of 1/10 Gbps.
- LGB5052A provides (44) 10/100/1000BASE-T UTP ports, (4) dual-media UTP/SFP ports, and (4) SFP+ ports that support 1/10 Gbps
- Full SNMP management plus Web-based management and console port
- Support for VLAN and QoS
- Supports IEEE 802.1x port-based network access control
- 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet saves on power costs
The switch is fully managed, supporting SNMP version 1, 2c, and 3. The embedded RMON software agents support RMON groups 1 (history), 2 (statistics), 3 (alarms), and 9 (events). The integral Web server enables Web-based management via a Web browser. This GUI interface enables switch configuration, system dashboard, maintenance, and monitoring. The wide range of management and support features also includes dual image, port mirroring, LLDP, sFlow, UPnP, IPv6, SSH, RADIUS, DHCP Client/DHCPv6 Client, SNTP, cable diagnostics, ping, Syslog, and Telnet client with SSH security.
Support for VLAN and QoS
Support for up to four simultaneous VLANs enables you to segment traffic with port-based, 802.1Q tag-based, or MAC-based VLANs. 802.1p Layer 2 quality of service (QoS) enables prioritization of time-sensitive applications such as VoIP and video.
You get enterprise-class security features, too. 802.1X port-based network access control authenticates devices connecting to your network. The switch also supports SNMPv3 cryptographic security, SSH, and SSL. Plus, you can set up a guest VLAN that enables visitors to access the Internet without also giving them access to the corporate network.
The Gigabit Ethernet Managed Switch features IEEE 802.3az energy-efficient Ethernet, which scales down power consumption during periods of low data activity. This feature adds up to energy savings of up to 50%. Cable length detection adjusts signal strength to the cable length, reducing power consumption on shorter cable runs.
- Managed 10Gigabit Switch
- (4) Adhesive Rubber Feet
- Mounting Accessory (for 19" Rack Shelf, optional)
- (1) RS-232 to RJ-45 Console Cable
- (1) AC Power Cord
- (1) Installation Guide
- User Manual in PDF format on CD-ROM
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.