LGB300 Series Gigabit Ethernet (1000-Mbps) Switch - (4) 10/100/1000-Mbps Copper RJ45
This compact portable gigabit Ethernet switch enables easy network expansion and can be powered from a USB port.
- Build a small network or add ports to an existing network.
- Can also be powered through a PC's USB port so there's no need to find a spare outlet
- Four autosensing 10-/100-/1000-Mbps ports
- Autonegotiating half-/full-duplex
- Auto-MDI/MDI-X function on all ports, so no need for cross-pinned cables
- Non-blocking, store-and-forward switching method
- Easy-to-see LED indicators.
- Easy plug-and-play operation.
The Black Box LGB304A is a compact gigabit Ethernet switch with four 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 ports. Typical applications include LAN connectivity for small workgroups. The switch is ideal for mobile teams such as auditors that require a small, portable switch to expand port counts. The switch can be powered from a USB port or from the included power adapter. The switch delivers line rate, non blocking throughput. Ports are autonegotiating half/full duplex and include LED indicators to view port status. This unmanaged switch is plug and play and does not require any configuration.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.