KVXHP Series KVM Extender over CATx/Fiber - Single-Monitor, 4K DisplayPort, USB 2.0 Hub, Serial, Audio, Local Video
Single-Head KVM Extender with 4K60 DisplayPort 1.2 and USB 2.0 (HID) over copper or fiber
- Single-Head video at 4096x2160 at 60Hz using 8 bits per color, 4:4:4 chroma sampling
- Point to point extension up to 328 ft (100m) over CATx or 2.5 miles (4km) over fiber cable
- CATx or Fiber flexibility
- True USB emulation supports the most advanced keyboards and mice
- Intelligent EDID management reduces monitor compatibility issues
- Digital / Analog audio
- Includes local monitor ports at the Transmitter side (duplicate image)
- 4 x Tri-color connection status LEDs
- Dual or Quad-Head models also available
True Plug and play High-Performance point-to-point KVM extension. Using DisplayPort 1.2 KVXHP-100 supports single monitor setups with up to 4096x2160 at 60Hz using 8 bits per color, 4:4:4 chroma sampling, and USB 2.0 (HID) - all transmitted over a single cable. Whether your requirements are CATx or fiber, KVXHP is equipped to handle both interfaces providing a single solution for all use cases.
19" Rackmount Option
The optional rackmount tray (KVXHP-RMK) holds up to two KVX-HP extender units for quick mounting into any 19" rack and leaves enough space to hold the power supplies and cable management. To concentrate multiple KVM extensions in your rack, use our Central Power Hub solution (ACR1000-CPH8R-R2/ ACR1000-CPH16R-R2) for a clutter-free, space-saving installation in 1RU. The hub powers up to eight or sixteen 12VDC devices replacing multiple single power supplies.
Dual-head models for two monitor connections or quad-head models with support for four DisplayPort monitors are also available.
NOTE: For Fiber connectivity, please order the SFPs separately. The usage of other SFPs is not recommended.
- (1) Transmitter
- (1) Receiver
- (2) 12V, 1.5A Power Supply
- (1) DisplayPort Cables M/M, 1.8m (6 ft.)
- (1) USB Type A to B Cables, M/M, 1.8m (6 ft.)
- (1) 3.5mm Audio Cable, MM, 3m (10 ft.)
- Power Cord(s)
For Fiber connectivity, please order the SFPs (ACUSFP-MM-10G or ACUSFP-SM-10G) separately. The usage of other SGPs is not recommended.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.