HDMI-over-IP H.264 Encoder
Transmit AV signals over your IP network.
- Standards-based H.264/MPEG-4 AVC video compression
- Audio encoding control from PCM and AAC
- Deliver TS data through UDP or RTP (unicast and multicast are both supported)
- Supports resolutions from common Standard Definition, through all resolutions including 1080p60, up to 1920x1200 at60Hz
- Supports static IP, DHCP and auto IP
Live Stream Media over IP Extend AV signals as far as your network reaches. This media encoder is a live streaming media encoder that interfaces with HDMI signals for delivering media over IP networks. It features two or four HDMI input(s) and one Ethernet output for simplified integration into your AV system.
This encoder complies with standardized disclosure protocols so that it can work with third-party decoders, such as VLC software, STB, or a media encoder in another system. This allows you to choose the most suitable devices for your AV system.
Advanced Media Codec
The encoder features H.264 video compressing technology. This allows it to transmit video content with visually lossless quality without consuming too much bandwidth. On top of that, the encoder supports AAC audio encoding so a high-quality audio signal can be transmitted using low bandwidth.
Optimized Control Methods
This encoder offers two controlling approaches: web UI and Telnet API. The web UI enables the user to control the system through a common browser. The Telnet API allows the devices to be controlled by a third-party system.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.