Emerald® DESKVUE KVM-over-IP Multi-Source Receiver - Quad-Monitor, 4K, HDMI, Audio
Gives users flexible, real-time concurrent access to up to 16 systems for more situational awareness, improved efficiency, and greater productivity.
- Supports 3840 X2160 on four monitors and one of these monitors can support 5120 X1440
- Supports ultra-wide monitors
- Customize the placement and size of individual screens to maximize efficiency
- Integrates with Emerald Unified KVM and the Boxilla KVM Manager for device configuration, monitoring, and authentication
- Connect a single keyboard, mouse, USB 3/2 devices, audio, and up to four 4k monitors
- Eliminates the need for multiple systems or an equipment integration
- Saves time and streamlines processes
The award-winning Black Box® Emerald® DESKVUE, a completely new concept in KVM over IP, allows users to create a personalized workspace in which they can simultaneously monitor and interact with up to 16 systems - physical, virtual, and cloud-based - of their choice.
Ideal for control room environments, the Black Box receiver ensures instant, error-free switching between systems with a simple mouse click and enables free positioning of system windows across four 4K screens, including ultrawide curved monitors, while providing unique source information for each connected system.
Because the Emerald DESKVUE receiver does away with constant switching between systems, users no longer need to spend 40% to 50% of their time switching between systems and monitoring when tasks are complete or when a system requires interaction. With flexible, concurrent access to more than a dozen systems, all within view and easy reach, users maintain complete situational awareness that allows them to improve efficiency and productivity on a day-to-day basis and to take action instantly whenever needed.
Unlike solutions created out of complex and costly equipment integrations, DESKVUE is one small box that does it all, simply and securely over IP. Users tailor their workspace by connecting a single keyboard, mouse, USB 3/2 devices, audio, and up to four 4K monitors. Optionally, one of the four monitors can be 5K. DESKVUE connects to physical systems via Emerald transmitters; virtual machines using RDP, PCoIP, PCoIP ultra, H.264/265 sources; and VNC.
- (1) Emerald DeskVue KVM Receiver
- (1) 19 VDC, 3A, Desktop Power Supply
- (1) VESA Mount Kit
- (1) Power Cord
- Screws and Jumper
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.