DCX Digital KVM Remote User Station
User station receiver units for the High-Performance DCX Series Digital KVM Matrix Switch.
- High-performance HD KVM matrix switching system for smaller multiuser applications
- Designed for small and medium sized applications migrating from analog to digital KVM
- DVI, DisplayPort, USB-HID remote user station
- Delivers every pixel of uncompressed video with ultra low latency
- The UI uses auto refreshed thumbnails to configure each connected device
- Fast, reliable switching of digital KVM, HD video, audio, and USB
- USB composite audio, 16 bit sampled at 48kHz
Small, yet powerful
Small in size, but large in features and performance, the DCX3000/DCX1000 system is an ideal solution for process monitoring and control, broadcast studios, medical labs, testbeds, and advanced data centers where the personnel numbers are lower than in enterprise-sized organizations.
Interface-powered server access modules (SAMs) extend DVI or DisplayPort and USB signals over standard CATx cabling. The switch can be located up to 32 feet (10 m) from the server or CPU, and up to 164 feet (50 m) from the remote unit. The SAMs support audio via the USB interface, and the receiver can output the audio through the 3.5-mm jack connection.
Price point is on point
Not every broadcast studio or control room needs a large, expensive video matrix switch with all the bells and whistles. The DCX3000 has an attractive price point for smaller applications while still providing crystal-clear video and fast matrix switching.
- (1) 30-Port Digital Matrix Switch
- (1) 12VDC, 5Amp Power Supply
- (1) 19" Rackmount Ears with Mounting Hardware
Product must be connected with shielded CATx cables only.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.