Connect OM4 50/125 Multimode Fiber Optic Patch Cable - 10/40/100G, LSZH, LC to LC, Erika Violet
Value-based OM4 multimode patch cabling meets or exceeds industry-standard requirements.
- OM4 multimode patch cables for use with LED and VCSEL light sources.
- Utilizes laser-optimized multimode fiber (LOMMF)
- 10GBase-SR SFP+, 40Gbase-SR4 QSFP+, and 100Gbase-SR10 QSFP28 compliant
- Supports data transfer rates up to 10 Gbps, 40 Gbps, and 100 Gbps
- Backward compatible with existing OM2 and OM3 50/125 MMF equipment
- Low-smoke zero halogen (LSZH/LS0H) jacket encases 50-um core.
- Erika Violet color makes it easy to differentiate from OM3 cabling.
- 100% testing to ensure optimal performance
Black Box's Connect line of general-purpose OM4 50/125um multimode cabling is constructed to meet or exceed TIA/EIA industry standards, providing you the functionality you need without the premium price. With support for 10Gbase-SR, 40Gbase-SR4, and 100Gbase-SR10, you can connect all of your 10G SFP+, 40G QSFP+, and 100G QSFP28 transceivers while maintaining backward compatibility with existing 50/125 multimode equipment. Erika Violet in color, they are easy to distinguish from orange-colored OM1/OM2 and aqua-colored OM3 cabling. These cables are constructed of 2.0-mm duplex zip cord style cabling. They also feature a low-smoke zero-halogen jacket that protects against harmful chemicals in the event of a fire. Additionally, we perform 100 percent testing during production to ensure every one of our cables provides the utmost performance and protection in any application.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.