BasketPAC Cable Tray Section - 2"H x 78"L x 8"W, Steel, 4-Pack
The professional-grade cable tray system that's simple to install.
- Precision-engineered, high-quality, welded steel wire construction.
- Simplified hardware means cable tray sections go together quickly and easily.
- The BasketPAC Cable Tray system is the tough cable management solution that's easy to install.
- Special safety edge protects installers from sharp wires and keeps cables from fraying.
- A number of splicing hardware options available. Choose from several joining methods including bolt-free splices.
Convenient 78" (198.1 cm) trays are compact enough to ship through UPS® and fit onto an elevator.
Even the best cable management solution is useless if it's too large to transport to the job site. BasketPAC Cable Tray Sections are 78" (198.1-cm) long, rather than the standard 118" length of older cable tray systems, making them easier to move and manage. You can ship Cable Tray Sections by a common carrier without resorting to a freight service. Elevators and narrow stairwells are no barrier.
Cable Tray Sections come in 2", 4", 6", 8", and 12" widths. All are shipped in packs of four. One pack reaches up to 26 feet (7.9 m). Order the Offset Tray Cutter to cut Cable Tray Sections to size for installation.
Each package of Cable Tray Sections includes Fast Splices, which enable you to quickly and easily connect sections without using bolts. For alternative splicing methods, you can also order optional splice washers or snap-in splices. See Related Items below. Other options include a number of tray-support products that enable you to run tray sections along walls, under floors or suspended from the ceiling. For help specifying your perfect BasketPAC Cable Tray system, contact our FREE Tech Support.
Racks are sold separately.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.