AlertWerks Gateway - Rackmountable, Ethernet/LAN, Modbus/RS-485 and Expansion Bus Interfaces
AlertWerks Hub protects your mission-critical IT equipment with high-speed, accurate and intelligent environment monitoring.
- High-speed, accurate and smart environmental monitoring
- A completely embedded host and operating system
- Send encrypted SNMP trap and email notifications
- Get even more environmental readings by connecting a wide range of AlertWerk’s intelligent sensors to the intelligent sensor ports
- 1U Rackmount
- Front and rear thermal mapping for any server cabinet
- Equipped with ethernet, ModBus RS485, and EXP communications
- Built in buzzer for audible alerts on sensor status
- Full SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3 compliance
Guard your mission-critical IT infrastructure
Rapid, accurate, and smart environment monitoring ensures you know the status of your vital IT equipment. It also features a completely embedded host and operating system.
Connect the sensors you need
Sensor ports let you connect a variety of AlertWerks sensors to monitor environmental and security hazards that could hurt your cabinet. And thermal map sensors identify hotspots, smoke alarms detect fire hazards or swing handle RFID cabinet locks protect unauthorized access.
Choose the configuration for your deployment
Your Hub your rules. The Hub's configuration tool lets you custom design your unit to meet your own specifications. Choose from various modules to specify the number of dry contacts, sensor ports, or an internal modem.
Mount it anywhere
Take up less cabinet space. The Hub is designed in a brand new form factor that allows for 1U mounting.
- (1) AlertWerks Hub
- (1) Power Supply
- (1) RJ45 5-ft. cable
This product works with expansion units EME1P8 & EME1X8, for a maximum of 150 online sensors, including expansion units and virtual sensors.
Equipped with Ethernet, ModBus RS485, & EXP communications
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.