AlertWerks Gateway - Ethernet/LAN Interface
AlertWerks Gateway protects your mission-critical IT equipment with real-time, accurate, and intelligent environmental monitoring.
- High-speed, accurate, and cost-effective environmental monitoring
- Up to 4 Intelligent Sensors and 5 Virtual Sensors - up to 150 sensors using optional Expansion Hubs
- Supports the full line of Alertwerks Wired sensors
- Embedded WebHost and operating system
- SNMP traps, MQTT, and encrypted email notifications supported
- The standalone design allows for desktop or din-rail mounting (EMESMB)
- Built-in buzzer for audible alerts
Guard Your Mission-Critical IT Infrastructure
Rapid, accurate, and smart environmental monitoring ensures you know the status of your vital IT equipment. This gateway also features a completely embedded host and operating system.
Connect the Sensors You Need
Up to four sensor ports (with unlock code) let you connect a variety of AlertWerks sensors to monitor environmental and security hazards that could harm your equipment. The base unit (EME160A) has two active sensor ports; order the unlock code (EME160A-UC) to activate two more ports. EME161A-R2 has four active sensor ports.
Secure in More Ways than One
Thermal map sensors identify hotspots, while smoke alarms detect fire hazards.
Mount it Anywhere
Take up less cabinet space. The Gateway is designed as a standalone unit that can be mounted out of the way to preserve rack space.
EME160A and EME161A-R2 include:
- (1) AlertWerks Gateway
- (1) In-Line Power Supply with C13 receptacle
- (1) Power Cord, C14 to NEMA 5-15P
- (1) RJ-45 to RJ-45 cable, Crossover, 5 Feet
- (1) CD (Manual)
- (1) Unlock code for the EME160A (Unlocks ports 3 and 4)
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.