4K HDMI IR Extender - 70M
Use CATx technology to extend HDMI video up to 230 feet.
- Send HDMI signals to multimedia displays up to 230 feet (70 m) using a single CAT5e/6 cable.
- Uses CATx technology.
- This kit includes an HDMI transmitter and HDMI receiver.
- Extend HDMI over a single CATx cable
The 4K CATx Lite Extender uses CATx technology for extension. Distribute digital signage content or other HD video and audio over a single CAT5e/6 cable. The transmitter-receiver combo makes it easy to send digital full 1080p-quality video and audio plus IR and serial RS-232 control signals up to 230 feet (70 m) or 4K/UHD up to 131 feet (40 m).*
- Optimal PC-to-screen performance
The 4K CATx Lite Transmitter and Receiver feature EDID copy function and are HDCP-compliant and Blu-ray ready.
- Lossless compression for HD extension
The 4K CATx Lite Extender transmits broadcast-quality video and audio as well as all common PC resolutions (XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WSXGA) up to 3840 x 2160 (Full HD, WUXGA, UHD) at 30 Hz.
- Simplified control
The extender supports CEC passthrough and source device control via a built-in IR extender function (an IR emitter and IR receiver are included). IR commands received in the vicinity of the display extend back to the source device. This way, a receptionist stationed near a screen, for instance, can use an HDTV's remote controller to change settings on a source device in another room.
- 4K CATx Lite Extender Kit is great for:
- Hospitality (hotels and conference rooms)
- Digital signage (airports and shopping malls)
- Surveillance cameras
- Whole-home networking
- Point-to-point consumer application
Distance depends on the characteristics and quality of the cable and the type of HDMI source and display. STP cabling is recommended for environments with high EMI or RFI.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.