Deal RegistrationTerms & Conditions
1. Eligibility — The Black Box Deal Registration Program (the “Program”) is available to all Black Box authorized partners (both resellers and integrators) in the United States. The Program applies to any sales opportunities to small, medium, or large businesses; federal, state, or local government; or K–12 and higher education for Black Box labeled products with an aggregate value of at least $10,000 for federal government opportunities and $5,000 for state & local government; small, medium, or large business; or K–12 and higher education opportunities (an “Eligible Opportunity”). The benefits of the Program cannot be combined with any other Black Box program or discount.
2. Eligible Opportunity Registration — To secure the benefits of the Program, an authorized partner must submit a Deal Registration Application (“Application”) to its Black Box account manager prior to RFQ/RFP release applicable to the Eligible Opportunity. Black Box will notify an authorized partner if another authorized partner has already received approval for the same Eligible Opportunity. Failure to submit the Application prior to the RFQ/RFP release will make the Eligible Opportunity ineligible for the Program. Black Box will use commercially reasonable efforts to accept or reject an Application within three (3) business days of its receipt. Approval or rejection of an Application will be made at the sole discretion of Black Box and will be non-negotiable and final.
3. Registration Approval — Once an Application has been approved, the authorized partner's Black Box account manager will return the approved Application to the authorized partner. No other form of approval shall be valid.
4. Registered Opportunity Discount — Approval of an Application will provide the authorized partner with the largest discount Black Box extends to any reseller or integrator participating in Black Box's standard reseller/integrator discount program at the time the authorized partner submits the Application. Such discount will be identified by line item on the approved Application and will be valid for ninety (90) days from the date the Application is approved. Extensions may be granted in Black Box's sole discretion for procurement delays beyond the control of the authorized partner.
5. Program Loyalty — The authorized partner agrees to quote Black Box products as identified in the Application, without substitution of any competing products or solutions.
6. Single Opportunity Requirement — Approved partner discounts shall only apply to the Eligible Opportunity described in the approved Application. The authorized partner may register subsequent Eligible Opportunities for the same end-user account. Eligible Opportunities or end-user accounts may not be combined and require separate registration.
7. Disputes — The authorized partner shall submit written notice of any disputes regarding this Program to the Black Box Reseller Channel Manager at facsimile number 724-873-6674. The authorized partner shall describe the basis for the dispute in such written notice.
8. Program Revisions — Black Box reserves the right to modify, supersede, or eliminate all or any of these terms and conditions and to terminate the Program without notice. Any Applications approved prior to any such revisions shall be honored by Black Box in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Program.