The IN-SESSION™ Meeting Room Booking System is the ultimate timesaving meeting intelligence solution that makes the management of boardrooms, conference rooms, lecture halls, auditoriums, classrooms, and other meeting places easy and efficient.
The intuitive IN-SESSION touch panels are installed at the entrance of the meeting rooms. They show the occupancies of a dedicated meeting room, allow instant reservations and changes of the meeting schedule.
Use the IN-SESSION Meeting Room Viewer featured on this page to check the reservation status of multiple meeting rooms from one HDMI display. Connect the Viewer to one large HDMI display and you will get an overview map of up to 14 meeting rooms including the following information:
- Room name
- Occupancy with green/red color-coding allowing identification of available rooms at a glance
- Meeting Subject (for occupied rooms)
- Start and end time (for occupied rooms)
- Timeline with future meetings (for all rooms)
- Current date/time with a summary of all free and occupied rooms
The IN-SESSION Meeting Room Viewer comes in a small form-factor chassis that can be easily mounted behind the HDMI display. It supports HDMI 2.0 output for high resolutions and a clear view of the room map. Use the IN-SESSION Meeting Room Viewer at reception desks or inside your conference management departments and provide a professional yet easy way of conference room reservations.