Industrial USB 2.0 Hub - 4-Port
Now you can connect four USB 2.0 devices in industrial settings without worrying about accidental disconnects or ESD damage to your connected USB devices. This Industrial USB 2.0 Hub features high-retention ports that ensure a tight connection-even in high-vibration environments.
- UL® listed for use in Class 1 Division 2 hazardous areas.
- Tested for 50G shock and 4g vibration.
- USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 compatible.
- Supports USB speeds of 480 Mbps.
- Features high electrostatic discharge protection (Level 4, 15 kV).
- Included high-retention ports to help keep USB cables tightly connected.
- Withstands a wide temperature range: -40 to +176° F (-40 to +80° C).
- Industrial-Grade USB Hub
- (1) 1.8-m (6-ft.) USB Type A/Type B cable
- (2) panel-mount adapters with (4) mounting screws
- DIN rail adapter with (3) mounting screws
- Quick-start guide
A power supply is not included. To order, contact Black Box Tech Support for our PS290 power supply.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.