iCompel® Digital Signage CMS Content Server and Software
Multi-user, multi-channel content management system for your iCompel or mixed network digital signage systems.
- Multi-player capabilities support centralized management and monitoring of mixed networks
- Scalable architecture
- On-premise or cloud-based
- Role-based permission
- Multilingual web browser support
- Content-level and location-based meta-tagging
- Web page CMS access via automatic authentication
- On-screen keyboard for use with web pages in touch application
- Folder mirroring to external network drives
- Supports up to 4K and non-standard resolution displays/video walls
Digital signage is only as useful as the content on the screen. And only Black Box iCompel Content Commander (iCC) appliance empowers everyone in your organization to create, distribute and manage the content that helps meet business goals. The iCC balances ease of use for novices with access to more powerful features for experts. With this comprehensive platform, users can achieve any organizational goals — brand engagement, increased revenue, industry compliance, increased efficiencies, awareness, cost reduction, customer satisfaction — or any combination.
Create compelling content
- Easy-to-use multilingual web user interface.
- Unlimited number of screen layout zones in any position, layer and time.
- Drag-and-drop user interface lets users from throughout your organization create compelling content with minimal training.
- Preview content in the browser.
- Incorporate RSS feeds, social media updates and live TV.
- Reuse web assets for dynamic, informational signage with web page crop and zoom.
- Variable transparency for content and layout zones.
- Independent background audio capability.
Schedule for maximum impact
- Deliver the right message in the right place at the right time.
- iCC makes it easy to taret a specific audience through scheduled playlists, so you can serve relevant content at particular times of day.
- Folder play for sub playlists of content.
- Conditional playback based on player tagging.
- Content triggering (advance to/rendezvous).
Distribute to any player
- iCC enables multi-user management of multiple content channels.
- Content distribution to players supports USB, wired, WiFi, 3G or satellite connections.
- Supports manual and automatic publishing.
Manage the network
- Player alerts communicate problems to the administrator.
- Live screen shots.
- Pick Player Local Information from a stored list instead of typing in values each time a piece of content is set up to a different location.
- License management.
- Easy filtering/selection by naming of tags.
Make it local
- The web-based user interfaces make it simple to manage local ("ad hoc") messages and data, such as menus and venue schedules.
- Pre-designed, simplified and branded ad hoc user interfaces.
- Designed for the novice or occasional user, ad hoc portals are easy to use Web-browser based interfaces through which users can adage local messages.
- Instant messaging to a single player or a group of players.
- Local uploading of media for automatic playback according to pre-defined rules.
- (1) iCompel Content Commander Appliance
- (1) Power Supply
- (1) Power Cord IEC320 C5 to NEMA 5-15P
- (1) Registration Card
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.