GigaTrue® CAT6 550-MHz Snagless Stranded Ethernet Patch Cable - Unshielded (UTP), CM PVC (RJ45 M/M)
Premium CAT6 Cable Ensures Optimal Performance in Bandwidth-Intensive Gigabit Networking Applications.
- Constructed to exceed industry standards
- Tested to 550 MHz, surpassing 250-MHz CAT6 standard
- Cabling ETL verified to ANSI/TIA-568-C2
- 50-micron gold-plated contacts provide superior conductivity
- Connector designed for an insertion and extraction life of 750 cycles
- Offers superior near-end crosstalk (NEXT) compared to standard CAT6 cable
- Snagless boots prevent connector damage due to snags during installation
- This cable is ideal for 1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 10BASE-T and other high-speed applications
Black Box GigaTrue Premium CAT6 patch cables are constructed to exceed ANSI/TIA industry standards, ensuring optimal performance in bandwidth-intensive Gigabit Ethernet applications and guaranteeing the transmission of your voice, data, audio/video and/or PoE signals. Tested to 550-MHz and 1-Gbps performance, these cables exceed the 250-MHz CAT6 spec, greatly reducing impedance, structural return loss, and near-end crosstalk (NEXT). A robust four-pair 24-AWG construction features 50-micron gold-plated contacts for superior conductivity.
These cables have connectors designed for the insertion and extraction life of 750 cycles, making for an ultra-reliable solution that you can count on to perform. They also feature snagless boots that provide extra strain relief and prevent connector damage due to cable snags during installation. Available in a variety of lengths and colors, Black Box's GigaTrue line of cabling gives you the flexibility to build your install however you want.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.