GigaTrue® CAT6 550-MHz Stranded Ethernet Patch Cable - Unshielded (UTP), CM PVC, No Boot (RJ45 M/M)
CAT6 cables for all high-performance applications.
- High quality stranded 24 AWG unshielded copper wire
- Tested to 550 MHz and meets or exceeds CAT6 specifications
- Cable construction: stranded, 24-AWG copper wire, RJ-45 connectors, 4-pair, T568B, PVC jacket, straight-pinned
- For 1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 100BASE-VG, 155-Mbps ATM, 100-Mbps FDDI/CDDI, and other high-speed applications
Get high-level CAT6 performance in an end-to-end BLACK BOX® GigaTrue® channel with our 550MHz Stranded Ethernet Patch Cable. It provides full-duplex operation for next-generation applications and meets balance requirements (LCL/LCTL), resulting in better transmission.
The improved attenuation provides cleaner data and video transmissions. Our rugged PVC jacket stands up to long-term use and is perfect for full broadband and baseband video.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.