GigaTrue® CAT6 550-MHz Solid Ethernet Bulk Cable - Unshielded (UTP), CMP Plenum, 1000-ft. (304.8-m) Pull-Box
ETL Verified CAT6 cable.
- Plenum-rated Violet CMP flame-retardant PVC jacket with FEP insulation
- Ideal for Gigabit Ethernet, VoIP, digital video and audio
- Tested to 550 MHz/1 Gbps transmission rate with 23-AWG construction
- UTP 4-pair solid copper wire with cross-member for added strength
- Premium high-speed cabling intended for Cat6 plenum applications
- Meets ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C.2 Category 6 and ISO/IEC 11801, Class E
- Descending sequential two-foot markings on cable
- TAA Compliant, GSA Certified, ETL Component Level Verified
GigaTrue CAT6, 550-MHz Solid Bulk Cable (UTP) is designed for use in high-performance data and digital video networks and other high-speed, high bandwidth applications. It offers a great deal of headroom over the specification, giving you plenty of room for expansion. Ensure optimal performance, speedy transmission and outstanding signal quality through your LAN with this high-quality UTP 23 AWG 4-pair solid copper wire that delivers speeds up to 550 MHz/1 Gbps. Designed for plenum (in-wall) use, these high-quality CMP rated cable comprises flame-retardant PVC, low-smoke jacket and FEP insulation, and can be confidently used in all your plenum runs.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.