GigaTrue® 3 CAT6 250-MHz Locking Snagless Stranded Ethernet Patch Cable - Shielded (S/FTP), CM PVC (RJ45 M/M)
Premium CAT6 cables with lockable connectors give you the ability to lock critical network ports.
- Choose between two levels of lockability or use as a standard snagless connector
- Protects against EMI/RFI interference
- Tested to meet or exceed CAT6 industry standard of 250 MHz
- ETL verified to ANSI/TIA-568-C2
- 50-micron gold-plated contacts
- Designed for an insertion and extraction life of 750 cycles
- Offers superior near-end crosstalk (NEXT) compared to standard CAT6 cable
- Snagless boots prevent connector damage due to snags
- Ideal for 1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 10BASE-T and other high-speed applications
Black Box GigaTrue 3 Premium CAT6 Shielded Patch Cables exceed ANSI/TIA industry standards and protect against EMI/RFI interference that can distort or destroy your data. Tested to 250-MHz and 1-Gbps performance, these cables ensure the transmission of your voice, data, audio/video, and PoE signals. They feature plugs with 50-micron gold-plated contacts for superior conductivity.
These cables have connectors designed for an insertion and extraction life of 750 cycles, making for an ultra-reliable solution that you can count on to perform. The rugged, hard-polymer LockPORT boot and plug are integrated to provide increased strength in comparison to standard connectors.
Locking Options Available
These cables allow you to lock down critical network ports when required - without buying new patch cords. Secure your network ports by inserting a locking pin (sold separately) into the built-in locking tab on the patented snagless boot. To unplug the cable, release it with the removal key (sold separately).
Locked: Red Pin Prevent unauthorized access to mission-critical and publicly accessible ports in government offices, lobbies, retail establishments, and more. To lock a port, insert the red locking pin into the patented LockPORT boot on the cable. Unlock the port with the LockPORT Locking Pin Removal Tool. Secured: Green Pin Prevent accidental disconnects in the office, manufacturing and industrial applications, and more. To secure a port, insert the green locking pin into the cable's LockPORT boot. To release the pin, squeeze its butterfly tabs and pull - no removal tool required.
Product works with:
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.