GigaBase® CAT5e 350-MHz Solid Ethernet Bulk Cable - Unshielded (UTP), CMR PVC, 1000-ft. (304.8-m) Pull-Box
ETL Verified, ideal for network and HDBaseT applications
- Sweep tested and characterized to 350 MHz
- CAT5e compliance means dependable compatibility for future applications
- Ideal for voice, 10BASE-T, 4-/16-Mbps Token Ring, 100BASE-TX, 100-Mbps TP-PMD, T1, 155-Mbps ATM, 622-Mbps ATM
- Low attenuation and power-sum crosstalk characteristics over an extended frequency range
- Longitudinal rip cord for easy jacket opening
- Accu-Pull Measuring System
- Descending sequential two-foot markings on cable
- TAA Compliant, GSA Certified, ETL Component Level Verified
Black Box plenum rated Cat6 cable is perfect for creating custom length horizontal network cable runs. This cable offers an exceptional value for jobs that require standards compliance at a cost-effective price. This Cat6 cable also offers other features that make it easier to use, save on installation time and expense, and ensure product quality during the installation. This cable features wide opening for the payout design, which reduces tension on the wire as it is pulled during installation.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.