USB 2.0 Extender - CATx, 2-Port
Extends USB 2.0 up to 100 meters over CATx UTP cable.
- Extends both USB 20 and USB 11 up to 100 meters (328 ft) over standard CATx UTP cable
- Delivers power to a remote hub over CAT5
- Provides true plug-and-play capabilities, ready to operate right out of the box
- Works with Windows, Mac, OS, and Linux operating systems No new driver installation is required
- It's ideal for a wide variety of USB devices, from printers, scanners, hard drives, and audio devices, touch screens, Web cams, and more!
Get USB connectivity anywhere.
- Combine the 2-Port CATx USB Extender with Remote or Local Power
- Simplified installation eliminates the need for AC power close to units.
- Delivers power to hubs over CAT5 cable.
- Combine with hubs to connect up to 30 devices.
- Remote units provide 1A to USB port.
The USB Ultimate Extender works with all USB device types: control, interrupt, bulk, and isochronous at up to 480 Mbps.
It's ideal for a wide variety of USB devices, from printers, scanners, hard drives, audio devices, touch screens, and Web cams.
- Supports all major operating systems including Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
- It's truly plug-and-play, ready to operate right out of the box.
- No driver installation required.
Use it for any or all of the following applications:
- Industrial control
- KVM extension
- Digital signage
- Remote desktop USB connections
- Security Web camera, access control
- Medical device connectivity
- USB Device Sharing: printing, scanning, storage
- Local extender module
- Remote extender module
- USB Cable (2-meter)
- Power adapter
- US power cord
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.