GigaTrue® CAT6A 650-MHz Solid Ethernet Bulk Cable - Shielded (F/UTP), CMP Plenum, 1000-ft. (304.8-m) Spool
Eliminate ANEXT and power worries with CAT6A shielded, lp-certified cable.
- Constructed from Internal separator, FEP insulation, dielectric tape, drain wire, aluminum/Mylar tape
- A center isolation member maintains pair separation for optimal NEXT performance
- CAT6A UTP comes with 0.271" outside diameter
- Tested up to 650 MHz
- Foil shield construction virtually eliminates alien crosstalk
- Supports IEEE 802.3 and 10GBASE-T, and TIA 568-C.2. component level tested
Black Box CAT6A 650-MHz Solid Ethernet Bulk Shielded Cable provides transmission performance beyond 650MHz exceeding the industry standards and component level verified for supporting the operation of 10Gig Ethernet applications (10GBASE-T). This cabling provides support for high bandwidth applications such as data centers and other data-intensive or backbone requirements.
NOTE: Also available in PVC.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.