Connect CAT6 250-MHz Stranded Ethernet Patch Cable - Unshielded (UTP), CM PVC, No Boot (RJ45 M/M)
Black Box Connect Basic CAT5e bulk cables are constructed to industry-standard requirements, providing the functionality you need for Fast Ethernet applications without the premium price.
- Connect line of basic cabling is constructed to industry standards
- These cables are tested to meet or exceed CAT6 industry standard of 250 MHz
- Cabling is ETL verified to ANSI/TIA-568-C2
- Basic connectors.
- These cables are ideal for 1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 10BASE-T and other high-speed applications
Black Box Connect Basic CAT6 patch cables are constructed to industry-standard requirements, providing the functionality you need for Gigabit Ethernet applications without the premium price. Tested to CAT6 standard 250-MHz performance, these cables meet or exceed the industry spec, ensuring the transmission of your voice, data, audio/video and/or PoE signals. These CAT6 patch cables come with a basic connector. Available in a variety of lengths and colors, Black Box's Connect line of cabling gives you the flexibility to build your install however you want.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.