Wizard SRX KVM Extender - Dual VGA, USB 2.0, RS232, Audio, Dual-Access, CATx
Extend Dual VGA with USB 1.1 or 2.0 and stereo audio 164 feet over CATx.
- Transparent USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 supports up to 164 feet (50 m) over two CATx cables
- Support resolutions up to 1920x1440 at 60 Hz
- Extend video, audio, USB keyboard and mouse signals, and up to two USB peripherals
- DDC EDID reads from the local display, eliminating plug-and-play issues
- Local VGA and stereo audio feedthrough
- Dual-video model also works with RS-232
The power of transparent USB
ServSwitch Wizard™ USB SRX KVM Extender, Dual-Video, from Black Box combines VGA, USB 1.1 or USB 2.0, audio, and RS232 and sends them up to 164 feet across two CATx cables. It's easy to fine-tune the video image on the remote unit and get crystal-clear stereo audio and transparent USB.
DDC EDID read and store support
Modern graphics adapter cards - even with analog output - require the presence of Display Data Channel (DDC) information. Without it, they output low-quality video or none at all. The ServSwitch Wizard USB SRX Extender reads the DDC information from the attached display and stores it in the local unit's non-volatile memory.
Small form factor
The ServSwitch Wizard USB SRX KVM Extender's compact chassis enables you to mount it side by side in the Rackmount Chassis for ServSwitch KVM Extender (ACU5000A). Use it to mount up to eight dual-video versions in just 2U.
Support for RS232
This model of the SRX series uses two CATx links to transmit the signals. The second video link carries a transparent RS232 port up to 19.2 kbps.
The local unit has audio and VGA feed-through, giving you local access just by plugging a keyboard and mouse directly into the spare PC USB ports.
- Local Unit
- Remote Unit
- Power Supply
- IEC 320 Power Cord
- (2) VGA Cables
- USB Cable A-B
- Audio Cable
- DB9 Serial Cable
- Mounting Plate for Local or Remote Unit
- Safety Guide
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.