MCX S9 4K60 Network AV Decoder - HDMI 2.0, Scaling, 10-GbE Copper
Advanced AV Distribution and Control for Modern Networks.
- True 4K 60 Hz 4:4:4 video and uncompressed 10-bit HDR
- Supports HDMI 2.0 over IP
- Zero source to display latency
- Seamless switching with no artifacts or screen blink
- Intuitive control through MCX Web UI
- Advanced scaling options like multi-view, pip and more for video walls
MCX is a next-generation AV-over-IP solution from Black Box. MCX distributes and extends 4K 60 Hz video and audio over IP and is made for 10-Gbps network infrastructures.
Uncompressed 4K 60 Hz 4:4:4 Video
MCX delivers the video quality high-end AV applications require to display eye-catching content: It extends uncompressed 4K 60 Hz 4:4:4 video to an unlimited number of displays without sacrificing latency, video quality or bandwidth. Even better, it supports up to 10-bit HDR using Software-Defined Video over Ethernet (SDVoE) - the latest software-based AV-over-IP platform for extension and control of AV systems on Ethernet or fiber networks.
Easy, Flexible Deployment
This video extension system is easy to install on a modern network. MCXS9C can be deployed on 10G networks over copper Ethernet.
Advanced Video Wall Capabilities
MCXS9C allows you to display your video wall content any way you want. It offers advanced video scaling options, such as multi-view, picture-in-picture, split-screen, and more.
This robust video distribution system's glass-to-glass encoding and decoding happen in real-time (0.03 milliseconds). This means you never deal with annoying lag or video delay.
MCX switches between video sources in less than 100 milliseconds with no artifacts or screen blink. This means you can switch video content super-fast without any noticeable distortion to your image.
The MCX Web UI gives you complete control over your AV network from your preferred web browser.
- (1) S9 Compact Copper Decoder
- (1) 12-VDC, 3-A Power Adapter (with US/UK/EU/AU Cord)
- (1) 3.5-MM, 4-Pin Phoenix Connector
- (1) IR Wide Band Receiver (30to 50kHz)
- (2) Mounting Ears
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.