JPM39 Series DIN Rail Mini Fiber Enclosure
Secure fiber terminations in industrial environments.
- Enclosure holds up to two LGX fiber adapter panels
- Use to extend fiber runs in remote areas, such as manufacturing floors
- Economical for applications where you don't need a large enclosure
- L-shaped rackmount bracket and optional magnetic mounting bracket give you two additional ways to mount the unit: rackmount or magnet
- Supports either one or two LGX fiber adapter panels
- Non-locking door can be removed providing complete access to the enclosure
- L-shaped rackmount bracket and optional magnetic mounting bracket gives you two additional mounting options: rackmount or magnet
- DIN Rail mounting bracket is removable
- Enclosure can be mounted five ways
- There are three possible cable entry points for the fiber
- Enclosure includes internal cable management
- (1) DIN Rail Fiber Enclosure
- (4) 1” x ½” stick-on cable organizers
- (5) 4-inch cable ties
- (10) 3-inch cable ties
- (1) L-shaped rackmount bracket
Product works with:
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.