FlexPoint Fast Ethernet (100-Mbps) Mode Converter - 100-Mbps Multimode Fiber to 100-Mbps Singlemode Fiber, 1300nm, 5km to 28km
Extend, convert, or connect 100-Mbps fiber optic segments.
- Easy installation and transparent operation - no software required.
- Between-unit connections are made over single-mode fiber so you get distance, up to 58 kilometers (36 mi.)!
- Support 100-Mbps Ethernet.
- Half- or full-duplex operation.
- Hardware available for mounting converter to a wall or a DIN rail.
- Can also be used in the FlexPoint 14-Slot Power Chassis or the FlexPoint 5-Position Rackmount Kit.
FlexPoint™ Mode Converters from Black Box are versatile and cost-effective standalone converters that you can upgrade to a chassis-based system. They provide the ultimate in flexibility and reliability for your expanding multimedia LAN.
The incredible variety and versatility of this system make it ideal for networks that are subject to constant upgrades and changes.
Tailor the system to your requirements. Get the converters you need now and use them individually. Then, when your LAN grows, mount your converters on the wall, in the FlexPoint 5-Position Rackmounting Kit, or in the FlexPoint Power Chassis. The chassis holds 14 converters and single or dual AC or DC power supplies.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.