Video Matrix Switcher - HDMI 2.0
Switch four or eight HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant signals.
- SPDIF ports provide de-embedded HDMI audio output
- Transmits 4K x 2K at 60 Hz 4:4:4 signal up to 16.4-ft via HDMI port
- Provides powerful EDID management, built-in EDID can be invoked via DIP switch on rear panel, RS-232 common or web-based GUI
- Controllable via front panel button, IR, RS232 or web-based GUI
- LCD screen shows real-time I/O connection status
- Convenient firmware upgrade through micro USB port
- Easy installation with rackmounting design
The Video Matrix Switch is a professional 4K HDMI 2.0 Matrix Switch with either 4 or 8 HDMI inputs, 4 or 8 HDMI outputs, and 4 or 8 SPDIF audio outputs. It is designed for switching HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant signals. It also includes powerful EDID management to ensure reliable AV distribution and routing.
This capable switch supports 4K x 2K at 60 HZ 4:4:4 and 1080p 3D signals, and is compatible with HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2, and is backward compatible with the earlier versions. You can control the unit via the front panel, IR, RS-232 or web-based GUI.
The matrix switch is designed to be the central component of an AV system. It is ideal for applications where multiple signals with different resolutions must be optimized for displays. It is also suitable for presentation spaces where two displays are needed.
The switch supports audio via stereo audio ports, with ports for both L/R unbalanced audio as well as SPDIF.
Suitable for use with AOC cables (5V, 500mA, 2.5W).
- (1) Video Matrix Switcher 4x4 or 8x8
- (1) IR Remote
- (1) IR Receiver
- (1) Power Adapter
- (1) RS-232 Cable (3-pin to DB9)
- (2) Mounting Ears
- (6) Screws
- (4) Plastic Cushions
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.