Video Matrix Switcher - HDMI 2.0, 8x2
Simplifies meeting room and presentation space system integration.
- HDMI 20 and HDCP 22 compliant
- Supports video resolution down-scaling and up-scaling, 1080p, 1920 x 1200p, 4K at 30 Hz, 4K at 60 Hz can be selected for HDMI and CATx outputs
- Supports automatic switching
- Features a mirrored HDMI output for CATx output
- Visually lossless video de-compression and compression for HDMI signals transmission up to 131 feet (40 meters) at 4K and 229 feet (70 meters) at 1080p on CATx input and output
- CATx input and output support 24V PoC (Power over CAT6)
This matrix switcher is designed to be the central component of AV system. It is ideal for applications where multiple signals with different resolutions must be optimized for displays. It is also suitable for presentation spaces where two displays are needed.
The 8 x 2 HDR Video Matrix Switcher simplifies meeting room and presentation space system integration by providing one CATx extension input, four HDMI inputs, one VGA input, one DP input, one USB-C input, as well as one CATx output and one HDMI output. It also provides external audio inputs to be embedded in CATx-extensions, HDMI and VGA video inputs respectively. Moreover, it provides MIX audio input for global audio.
The matrix switcher provides true 4K scaling up to 4K at 60 Hz at 4:4:4. Both inputs and outputs are capable of providing 4K at 60 Hz at 4:4:4 signals (HDR). The CATx input and output provide an innovative solution with VLC technology, allowing transmission of HDMI 2.0 signals over a CAT5/6 cable while ensuring very high, original image quality. It is designed for use with the VX-HDB2-KIT extender kit. The USB-C input is ideal for AV interfacing with newer MacBook, Chromebook, and Windows PC, as well as smart phones and tablets.
The matrix switcher supports auto switching on HDMI, CATx-ports and HDMI loop outputs based on TMDS activity signals sensing. It also allows users to control system functionality via Web GUI, RS-232, IR and CEC. Additionally, users can control a relay device such as the rise and fall of a projector screen over RELAY ports.
- (1) 8 x 2 Video Matrix Switcher, 18 G Seamless Switching, HDMI 2.0 4K 60 Hz 4:4:4 HDR
- (2) Mounting Ears with (6) Screws
- (4) Plastic Cushions
- (1) IR Remote
- (1) IR Receiver
- (3) 3-pin Terminal Blocks
- (7) 5-pin Terminal Blocks
- (1) Power Adapter (24 VDC, 6 A)
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.