LBH3000 Series Fast Ethernet (100-Mbps) Extreme Temperature Switch - 10/100-Mbps Copper RJ45, 12-48V DC-Power
Compact switch for industrial environments with wide temperature ranges.
- Features eight 10-/100-Mbps RJ-45 switch ports with auto MDI/MDI-X.
- Withstands extreme temperatures between -40 and +167º F (-40 to +75º C) and has an IP 30 enclosure.
- Supports redundant 12-48 VDC input power and a P-Fail relay.
- Ideal for security and surveillance, building automation, oil/gas facilities, military applications and factories.
- Features broadcast storm protection.
- Mounts on a DIN rail or the wall.
- Includes panel mount kit.
Unlike the Ethernet switches in your wiring closet or computer center, the switches at the edges of your network have to withstand extreme temperatures and conditions. This is where the Industrial 10-/100-Mbps Ethernet Switch from Black Box comes in. It's built to withstand extreme temperatures of -40 to 75°C. An IP30 metal housing protects against dust and dirt.
Ideal for use in harsh environments, the switch is ideal for:
- Security/surveillance to backhaul IP camera data
- Building automation and HVAC control
- M2M communications with remote stations in oil/gas facilities
- Communications networks for defense and military applications
- Factory automation and machine control
The switch features 12-48 VDC redundant power, which is secured with a double protection mechanism: Power Polarity Reverse Protect and an Overload Current Resettable Fuse. The former tolerates reverse power wiring while the later protects the switch from overload currents.
Each port has two LEDs to show link and collision status. The switch also has a P-Fail LED which, in the event of a power failure, will activate the alarm to notify administrators.
Easy to set up.
The switch is literally plug-and-play. All ports are autosensing for speed and duplex, adjusting to the connected device automatically. They also feature Auto MDI/MDI-X, eliminating the need for crossover cables.
- Panel mount Kit
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1300 73 55 66.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from faulty workmanship and defects.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your faulty equipment at NO CHARGE!
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product* for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 1300-734-455.
** Certain products may not be eligible.