PITTSBURGH — Jan. 6, 2021 — AGC Black Box, a global solutions integrator, today announced that it has completed the acquisition of Mobiquest, a mobile application design, development and support provider based in Singapore. The acquisition is the latest milestone in AGC Black Box’s ongoing vision to build a global IT services brand that delivers maximum value and world-class integrated solutions to customers across six continents.
“AGC Black Box continues to make key acquisitions to advance our strategy and augment our portfolio in adjacent and relevant markets,” said Sanjeev Verma, president and CEO, AGC Black Box. “In a perfect alignment with our core practice areas, Mobiquest provides end-to-end, secure and proven IoT and mobile solutions with a major focus on smart enterprises, smart city and smart nation initiatives. We are excited about how the Mobiquest solutions will expand our capabilities and make AGC Black Box even more relevant in today’s mobile-first, app-driven world.”
Mobiquest was founded with the mission to provide world-class mobile and smart sensor solutions and services to governments and enterprises. The acquisition of Mobiquest brings valuable capabilities and services to AGC Black Box, including:
- Custom application development to enable clients to manage data integration with legacy systems.
- Digitized and automated processes and workflows to monitor and manage key performance indicators (KPIs) to improve visibility and boost operational efficiency.
- Digital transformation services with end-to-end lifecycle management of software applications with application services through technologies such as RPA, blockchain, AI/Ml and IoT.
Mobiquest joins Fujisoft and Pyrios as the latest AGC Black Box acquisition of key technology and service providers in critical new geographies. With these acquisitions, AGC Black Box is accelerating its global solutions integration momentum in six core practice areas:
- Connected Buildings. Global multisite solutions include structured cabling, digital transformation implementation and deployment of IoT devices.
- Digital Workplace, including premises and hybrid UC&C, managed UCaaS (cloud), premises-to-cloud services and carrier services.
- Customer Experience. This includes solutions for contact centres, self-service/automation, application integration and analytics.
- In-Building 5G/OnGo to enable latency-free connectivity across the enterprise.
- Edge Networking and Data Centers, including core networking, SD-WAN and purpose-built networks for the “next normal” of a distributed, remote workforce.
- Cybersecurity, which ranges from governance and assessments to incident monitoring, endpoint detection and response.
The Mobiquest team will be integrated into the AGC Black Box global solutions integration business.
Further information about AGC Black Box is available at www.bboxservices.com.
# # #
About AGC Black Box
With more than 40 years of experience connecting people and devices, AGC Black Box is dedicated to helping customers embrace the future by ensuring business continuity and accelerating digital transformation. As a trusted solutions integration partner, AGC Black Box designs, deploys, manages, and maintains a full range of technologies that support Connected Buildings, a Digital Workplace, and Customer Experience. With deep expertise in 5G, edge networking, data centers, and cybersecurity, the AGC Black Box team delivers secure, consistent, and latency-free connectivity to enterprises of all size and scope.
AGC Black Box is a wholly owned subsidiary of AGC Networks. To learn more, visit the AGC Black Box website at www.blackbox.com. Follow the company on Twitter @BlackBox_ns. Black Box® and the Double Diamond logo are registered trademarks of BB Technologies Inc.
Link to Word Doc:www.wallstcom.com/BlackBox/210106-Black_Box-Acquisition-Mobiquest-Mobile_Apps.docx
Wall Street Communications
Phone: +1 720 418 1739